APPOINTMENT CONFIRMED – How to connect with your therapist
HOW DO I CONNECT WITH MY THERAPIST ON E-THERAPY?
- On the date and time of your appointment, log into your e-therapy account and proceed to UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS on your dashboard.
- You will see a red JOIN button beside the date and time of your appointment.
- This JOIN button will only be present ten minutes before your scheduled session.
- Click this button to enter the virtual therapy room where your therapist will connect with you and commence the therapy session.
WHAT KIND OF COMPUTER OR TECHNOLOGY DO I NEED TO USE E-THERAPY?
If you have a relatively new computer, it will usually be equipped with an internal webcam and microphone. If you do not, you can easily purchase a webcam and microphone combination.
The e-therapy platform is compatible with: –
One of the following operating systems:
- Windows version 10 or newer
- Macintosh version OS X 10.7 or newer
One of the following Internet browsers:
- E-therapy is compatible with the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox on Windows Operating Systems
- E-therapy is compatible with Google Chrome and Safari 11 or later for Mac OS
- On iOS (iPhones), E-therapy is compatible with Safari
- On Android, E-therapy is compatible with Google Chrome for Android and Mozilla Firefox for Android.
While e-therapy may work on older versions of these browsers, we recommend that you update your browser to the respective latest versions for the best video conferencing experience.